DEPUTY GROUND OPERATIONS MANAGER
Xclusive Jets is an exciting charter operator based in Southampton International Airport, United Kingdom. To help continue to grow Xclusive's excellent reputation, we are looking for a Deputy Ground Operations Manager to join our team.
Up to £40,000
Deputy Operations Manager
Monday - Friday
(on call required)
Xclusive Jets is a private jet charter company based in Segensworth, Fareham. We pride ourselves on providing a service beyond expectation, achieved through a desire to anticipate and fulfil the evolving needs of our clients. We offer a variety of services across our fleet, flying all over the world.
Due to continued success and growth, we are looking for an experienced Deputy Operations Manager to join our fast-paced operations team. In this position, the successful candidate will assist the Operations Manager focusing on the tactical and strategic leadership and the planning and development of the operations department. In addition, you will be ensuring compliance with relevant CAA and EASA legislation and continuous improvement processes to ensure operational output meets the highest possible standard.
- Co-ordinating domestic & international trips on our fleet of fixed-wing aircraft, ensuring that the client's expectations are exceeded;
- Supervision and oversight of Operations staff, including scheduling training as appropriate;
- Scheduling of Aircrew to ensure all flights are operated by fully rested and adequately trained pilots;
- Scheduling of training, in conjunction with the Head of Training;
- Record-keeping and filing to ensure the Department remains compliant with applicable legislation
- Work closely with the commercial department, to provide solutions for upcoming flights
- Communicate effectively with Aircrew to ensure a smooth running flying programme
- Worldwide Flight planning;
- Knowledge of aircraft performance
- Flight time limitations;
- Customer and supplier liaison (both internal & external);
At Xclusive Jets we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business which values its people and their contribution, treats its staff with dignity and respect, recognising and rewarding their success.
If you feel that you would like to join us and that this role would suit your strengths, we would be delighted to hear from you!